Washington, DC – BPS is issuing a call to participate in an upcoming Cardiology and Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Online Item Writing Drive. BPS offers this opportunity to write items for possible use on future BPS Cardiology and Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Certification and Recertification Examinations, which must accurately reflect the current practice of Cardiology and Infectious Diseases Pharmacy Specialty Practice. Your contribution is very valuable and helps to ensure that all BPS specialty certification exams reflect current best practices.
- Pharmacists with five or more years practice experience in the specialty area are encouraged to apply and contribute items.
- The deadline to apply is September 11, 2017.
- All item writers will need to complete a training webinar offered by Castle Worldwide before being given access to the online item writing program.
- Items will need to be generated between September 25 and December 1, 2017.
- If you wrote items for the recent item writing in drive this past July, you are not required to view the webinar again and may begin writing your items with the same login that you were issued last time.
If you are interested in writing items, please submit an application using the following links by September 11, 2017.
Thank you in advance for your consideration in writing items.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jacquelyn Kelly Marshall, MBA at email@example.com or 202-429-7542.
ABOUT THE BOARD OF PHARMACY SPECIALTIES®
The Board of Pharmacy Specialties (BPS) was established in 1976 as an autonomous division of the American Pharmacists Association (APhA). The mission of the Board of Pharmacy Specialties is to improve patient care and increase awareness of the need for BPS Board Certified Pharmacists as integral members of multidisciplinary healthcare teams through recognition and promotion of specialized training, knowledge, and skills in pharmacy and specialty board certification and recertification of pharmacists throughout the world.
Board Certification through BPS has become recognized as the gold standard for determining which pharmacists are qualified to contribute at advanced practice levels as a result of the rigorous standards mandated by BPS board certification and recertification. Today over 30,000 pharmacists worldwide hold BPS certification.